For the past several weeks, I've been receiving tons of e-mails about speaking opportunities at the show in March and I've had to defer people. Our agenda is done and we're going though a quick final review. This is only a two-day event and we could have had (and originally did have) 10 more panels. But we have real time constraints and cutting stuff was very challenging.
The formal agenda will be up later this week. People should take a look when it goes up (probably by late tomorrow or early Wed.) and then approach me. Some of the issues we'll be tackling are below.
- TKG Forecast Walk-Though
- How, When and Where I Want It: Profiling the New 'On-Demand' Consumer
- Online Shopping, Offline Conversions: The New 'Purchase Funnel'
- 1,000,001 Channels: Broadband Video and ITV
- The New Networks: Alternatives to the Search Giants?
- Behold the Omnibus Channel: Selling Everything to Everyone
- Live from Ground Zero: SMEs in Their Own Words
- The Broadband Juggernaut: Slowing Down or Gaining Speed?
- Can You Hear Me Now: VoIP, Wi-Fi and Market Disruption
- What Is the Mobile Ad Model?
- Who Will Own the Living Room?
- 2006: Year of the Tipping Point?
- Free DA: A Flawed Model or Mo-Lo Made Simple?