We’re excited to announce our initial round of speakers for Interactive Local Media 2010, which takes place Dec. 7-9 in Santa Clara, California — the heart of Silicon Valley. For sure, the industry has seen some dynamic shifts this year — mostly upwards. Way upwards. And the topics and “big names” keep evolving as well.
With this in mind, we’ve invited the speakers whom we see as defining the cutting edge — not only from our Interactive Local Media research program, but also from Mobile Local Media, Marketplaces, Yellow Pages and Digital Strategies for Broadcasters as well.
To us, of course, all our speakers are headliners. But some of the bigger names we’ve attracted include leaders like Jeremy Stoppelman from Yelp, Hilary Schneider from Yahoo, Ezra Kucharz from CBS Local Digital Media, Jim Sampey from Cox Target Media, and Randy Wootton from Microsoft Advertising.
We are also centering this year’s program on not one, but two SuperForums, where we exhaustively dig into opportunities in key areas. This year’s SuperForums are on Mobile Local Media and “Pure Pay for Performance/Deal a Day.” We also have a very special session on “Working with Facebook,” with FB execs heading up the local effort there.
Currently, ILM:10 is at 23 speakers. Eventually, we’ll be at 45. Here’s the current speaker lineup:
• Ethan Anderson, CEO, Redbeacon
• Jim Bankoff, CEO, SB Nation
• Lisa Bradner, President, Geomentum
• Wesley Chan, Investment Partner, Google Ventures
• Surojit Chatterjee, Senior Product Manager, Google
• Mike Coleman, VP, Digital Media, AZCentral.com/The Arizona Republic
• Court Cunningham, CEO, Yodle
• Steve Espinosa, CEO, Cherrp
• Tim Kendall, Director of Monetization, Facebook
• Ezra Kucharz, President, CBS Local Digital Media
• Spencer Rascoff, CEO, Zillow
• Hilary Schneider, Executive VP, Yahoo
• Darian Shirazi,CEO, Fwix
• Jim Sampey, CEO, Cox Target Media
• Andrew Shotland, Principal, Local SEO Guide
• Chris Spanos, CEO, SeniorChecked
• Jeremy Stoppelman, CEO, Yelp
• Michael Yang, Managing Director, Comcast Interactive Capital
• Warren Webster, President, Patch Media (AOL Ventures)
• Peter Weinberger, President, Advance Internet
• Stephen Weis, VP, Digital Sales, Hearst Newspapers
• Emily White, Senior Director, Local Sales & Marketing, Facebook
• Randy Wootton, VP, Global Search and Online Marketplace, Microsoft Advertising
• Payem Zamani, CEO, Reply.com