ILM East is shaping up as a major landmark conference. Since our last update, we have many new “adds” to the agenda, and it looks like we’re going to have a really big and prestigious event.
Even before it begins, there is lots of stuff happening. we’ve added an exciting trip out to The Boston Globe’s Media Lab, where the Globe’s innovative team will show off some of the thinking and products they’ve developed (limited seating). And for those who want to stay at the venue, Local SEO Guide’s Andrew Shotland will provide a practical and compelling guide to cutting-edge search and social strategies. Andrew’s insights are one-of-a-kind.
We’ve previously announced our conference headliners, which include Groupon Vice Chair and AmEx Bboard member Ted Leonsis; American Express’ SVP of Social Strategy Leslie Berland; CityGrid Media leader Jay Herratti; New York Magazine’s digital czar Michael Silberman; and New York Times’ research operations chief Michael Zimbalist.
Now, we’ve populated cutting-edge sessions in key areas of the local revolution.
• Scott Maxwell, Senior Managing Director, OpenView
Mobile Local Media:
• Walt Doyle, CEO, Where
• John Valentine, VP, East Coast, SCVNGR/LevelUp
• Merrill Brown, Principal, MMB Media
• Josh Fenton, CEO, GoLocal24
• Mark Josephson, SVP, Revenue, AOL Local
• Zohar Yardeni, CEO, Main Street Connect
• Geoff Cramer, CEO, Social Made Simple
• Adam Japko, President, Digital Sherpa
• Jeff Moriarty, VP, Digital Products, Boston.com
• Mark Schmulen, GM, Social Media, Constant Contact
• Juan Delgado, Managing Director, Americas, Perform
• John McIntyre, CEO, Pixelfish
• Randa Minkarah, SVP, Revenue, Fisher Communications
Deals and Promotional Ecosystem
• Bill Bice, CEO, BoomTime
• Jere Doyle, President and CEO, EverSave
• Perry Evans, CEO, Closely
• Christopher Tippie, CEO, FindNSave
• Charlie Kim, CEO, NextJump
• Jim Douglass, EVP, Retail Advertising, Cartera Commerce
• Pete Gombert,CEO, Balihoo
• Steve Sherfy, Local & Mobile Search, GroupMSearch
• Karl Siebrecht, President and CEO, AdReady
• Andy Slater, VP, Digital Agency Sales, Katz 360
• Dave Galvan, President, Schedulicity
• Maria Kermath, Director, AT&T Ad Solutions
• Randy Parker, President, SMBApps
• Darren Waddell, EVP, Reply.com
Sign up now for earlier bird rates (and hint: reserve your room earlier rather than later… ).