When we started the GOLOCAL Awards last year at our Atlanta NATIONAL show, we felt there was a real gap in awareness about the great local campaigns by national and regional brands. The diversity and quality of what was entered in the Awards was incredible.
Now we are wrapping up our Second Edition. Our seven independent judges have just completed their work, and the finalists in three key areas — Innovation, Sales/Revenue and Strategic Use of Digital Marketing — will be highlighted at the start of Day 3 of our Dallas NATIONAL show next week. The finalists include:
- “Sears’ Online Social Review Innovation” — Yext
- “Local Video Ad Campaigns Deliver Results for Wendy’s” — Sightly
- “Bill Luke Dealership Increases RAM Truck Sales” — Haystak Digital Marketing
Strategic Use of Digital Marketing
- “Lead Generation & Social Audience Engagement” — G/O Digital
- “PowerChord STIHL Southeast First Watch YouTube” — PowerChord on behalf of STIHL
- “ShopRite Store Opening Promotion via Bucks Happening” — Happenings Media
- “UMB Bank” — Placeable
- “Just Said Yes Campaign” — WeddingWire
- “Inspiring a Mobile Audience to Take Action” — xAd + Goodwill Industries & Ad Council
- “Nationwide Just Say YES — Digital Marketing for Maytag” — Nationwide Marketing Group, Netsertive and Maytag by Whirlpool
Sponsoring the Awards is Where2GetIt, which is one of our leading sources and advisors in NATIONAL, working with over 500 brands. CEO Manish Patel tells us that “The finalists represent the tremendous talent and diversity we are seeing every day in our work with national brands in this incredibly fast-growing space.” Come to the NATIONAL event in Dallas, and cheer ’em on! The top three winners will be announced at the end of the session.